Wessex AFE-120 FLAIL MOWER
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Wessex AF flail mowers are built like a tank to meet contractors’, estate owners and farmers need to control dense vegetation, long grass, brambles and bracken, etc.
The AFE flail mower with a 13hp V-Twin B&S engine and automatic clutch has been designed for cutting long grass and vegetation in private grounds, estates; and for less demanding professional applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Flotation puncture-resistant, Kevlar lined tyres for long working life.
- Large diameter with spiral positioned flails. Ensures an even cut and increased torque for dense vegetation.
- 5mm deck – shot-blasted and powder coated for durability
- Swivelling ball hitch – satisfies health and safety recommendations
- Turnbuckle on the drawbar – levels the machine for an even cut
- The drawbar can be offset to either side – cut outside of the quad wheels
- Kill switch clips to the rack of the ATV – emergency stop within easy reach of the operator
- Screw adjustor – simple height adjustment
- Rear anti-scalp roller – Eliminates scalping in rough conditions
- Powerful Briggs & Stratton (B&S) Engine 13hp – 23hp (model dependent)